301092 - TVI/AHD to HDMI Converter with Loop Through TVI/AHD Output
||Click the image to zoom.||
This converter will take a TVI or AHD signal and convert it into an HDMI signal which will allow you to watch your surveillance feed on your HDMI monitor or TV. The TVI/AHD to HDMI converter also provides a looping TVI/AHD output that is useful for connecting additional equipment, or for "daisy chaining"multiple monitors to the same TVI/AHD source.
- Converts TVI/AHD to HDMI
- Equalized Looping (repeater) of TVI/AHD signal
- Supports TVI/AHD 720P, 1080P input
- Max output support HDMI 1080p@60Hz
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports transmission distance up to 300m over coaxial cable
- Comes with mounting ears
- Uses 5V power (power supply included)
- Input: TVI/AHD (BNC Female)
- Output: TVI/AHD (BNC Female) + HDMI Female
- TVI/AHD Input Resolution: 720P (25/30/50/60Hz) or 1080P (25/30Hz)
- HDMI Output Resolution: 1080P@60Hz
- Dimensions: 3.75" (L) x 3.75" (W) x 1.10" (H)
- Power: +5V DC, 1A
- Main Unit
- DC5V 1A Power Supply
- Operating Instructions
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.156517 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.628769 Megabytes