252028 - 5-Port High Power Gigabit PoE Switch (4 Port PoE)
||Click the image to zoom.||
This 4+1 Port PoE Gigabit High Power PoE Switch reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This switch offers four (4) Gigabit PoE ports which supply 30 Watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, and VoIP telephony systems.
This switch also reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. It allows you to boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 10Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting.
- 5 Port POE Gigabit Switch (4 PoE + 1)
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compliant
- 4 Gigabit Auto-MDIX PoE Ports
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Provides up to 30 Watts for each PoE port
- Automatically detects the PoE class level of a Powered Device
- 10G Backplane badwidth
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Data transmission up to 100 meters
- Supports power up to 25W per port
- LED indicators show working status of LAN and power
- Anti-Static and Circuit Isolation protection via Anti-Lightning Chip Design
- Power saving technology powers down unused ports and when a connected device is in standby mode
- Plug and Play - Easy to install, no need to convert by software or network protocol
- CE, FCC, and ROHS Compliant
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.153575 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.676498 Megabytes