109951 - Digital Multimeter with Auto-Range and Temperature Measurement
||Click the image to zoom.||
This Digital auto-range multimeter is designed and engineered for your daily use for electrical testing. Many advanced technologies are applied such as SMT and multi-layered printed circuit, which makes this tool more reliable and stable in performance.
- Safety Rating: CAT II 600V; pollution degree: II
- Operating Altitude: <2000m
- Operating TEMP/Humidity:0~40℃,<80%RH
- Storage TEMP/Humidity:-10~60℃,<70%RH, remove battery
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 xaccuracy/℃ (>18℃ or <28℃)
- Max. Input between terminals and earth ground: 600V DC or AC rms
- Fuse Protection:
- ľA/mA ranges: FF400mA H 600V
- 10A range: FF 10A H 600V
- Sample Rate: Approx. 3 time/sec.
- Display: 3 ˝ digit LCD display
- Overload Indication: Display show "OL"
- Low Battery Indication
- Polarity Indication: Display automatically displays"-"
- Power Supply: DC 9V, NEDA 1604 or 6F22
- Size(LxWxH): 148x73.5x50mm
- Weight: about 232g
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.178341 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.672379 Megabytes