108710P - Platinum Tools® EZ-RJ45® CAT5e Connector
||Click the image to zoom.||
The patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by
allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This
allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical
performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over
the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing
the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance! Reduces
scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance. Crimp with the patented
EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool...crimps and trims in one cycle. Manufactured in the USA.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Manufacturer: Platinum Tools®
- MPN: 100010C
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of
connector for faster terminations.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant
- RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD:
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.153965 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.6772 Megabytes